Friday 7 February 2014

Pure Filipina: Dating Site with Chat

Pure Filipina is free international dating site specifically designed for filipino women to meet foreign men.
We wanted to make it possible for everyone to have a chance at meeting someone special so we decided to make it free for everyone with the option of upgrading for more features. If you don't want to upgrade there's no pressure to do so and many of our members have found love without spending a penny.
So does Internet Dating really work? Absolutely! Since we started out in 2005, almost 65,000 members have joined the site and many have found their partners here and gone on to marry and start families of their own. But don't just take our word for it. On the right is a selection of genuine comments left by real members that have used Pure Filipina already. We've even left the typos in so you can see exactly what they say.

Enjoy Instant Chat

  • Free one-to-one live chat
  • Liven up your chat with smilies
  • Set your mood
  • Change your chat status
  • Sounds mean you'll never miss an incoming message
  • Quickly block or report members
A new improved chat enables you to enjoy instant messaging with other members. It's conveniently placed to the right of the screen at all times so you can chat and browse around the site at the same time.
You can set your status to show when you're available, busy or away and you can even also set your mood too.

Send and Receive Messages

  • Send and receive messages
  • View conversation threads
  • Change text colors
  • Add smilies
  • Auto-save
We wanted to give all members a chance to meet someone special so we decided to make some form of messaging free for everyone. Anyone can send and receive messages and with auto-save we ensure you won't lose that long message that you spent ages typing out just because your net connection failed.

Create a Profile and View Profiles

  • Read descriptions
  • View photos
  • Create your own profile
  • Spice up your profile with lots of photos
  • Read detailed personal information
  • Read match information
Everyone creates a profile with a written description as well as photos and lots of personal details about themselves such as age, sex, religion, ethnic background, level of education, occupation and the things they are looking for in a partner.
We then use those details to help you find suitable matches when you search.

Show Your Attraction to Others and See Who Likes You

  • Show your attraction to people you like
  • Receive attraction from others
  • See at a glance all the people who are attracted to you and all the people you like too
See who your admirers are and when you find someone you like, show your attraction to them too. If there's mutual attraction, the magic can begin. Showing your attraction to someone is a great way to break the ice, especially if you're a little shy.

Search for Members

  • Simple search
  • Detailed search
  • See who's online right now
  • See when people were last online
  • Quickly find contacts, favorites, admirers, crushes and blocked members
Finding Mr or Mrs Right can be like trying to find a needle in a haystack so we've made the process a bit easier by offering a range of search options as well as quick access to the people you interact with most often. You can perform general searches or more advanced searches based on specific criteria such as age, gender, location, marital status, religion etc...

What Our Members Have to Say...

Hi,
I just met my wife in person over the holidays and we are married now. We had our honeymoon on Grande Island in Subic Bay, Olongapo. We met on Pure Filipina in August 2007 and we are very happy together.

Thank you for your website and I pray that many more find happiness here.
God bless you all at Pure Filipina,
Ron and Mailing Clark
Hello, It has been a great pleasure to be a member of your website..there just too many beautiful Filipinas to choose from. I am happy to tell you that I have found the only woman I have been searching for. Thank you again. -ed-
I already meet my prince charming....he is now my fiance....goodluck to all the guys who are still seeking for their loveones
I think that pure filipina is the best way to meet filipina and asian women. They should have a site like this for all nationalities. -mikeyjay-
This site is great and its one of the wonderful platform to meet online filipina friends and life partners. Really I would like say thanks and regards for creating such opportunity.

I discover this site thru google search engine, I convey to many frineds about this site and its free. -Iqbal-
I already find my soul mate,my husband and we already have a kid now... Thank you purefilipina.
Hi i must recomended this site to everyone who looking for thier friends or any relationship they want,,because it had a good service it deferint frm other web -asia-
i really love this site some man is very good hope i can find soon purefilipa we love you -pinky-
i dont want to published it here anymore for a good reason... thank you for accepting me here. i love this site.. and because of here i truely found a lover, man in my life. thank you once again. goodbye..! -genevieve galleposo-
Don't need to meet men no more. Just found my true love...thank you so much :)
I think i found what im looking for...I found MR.BILL LARGE of this site which is very nice guy and because of that im thankful to having this site....thank you so much -Sheryl, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
the site is absolutely wonderfull ! i have found my soulmate and by respect to others i am now removing myself from this site
im taken now. Thank you and more power!
i found my soulmate i want to thank you for being a way for it thank you so much i hope it will work it out if not i hope i can come back again.. -katherine-
I believe that I have found the lady for me. Thank you so much for your generosity with this free site. Sincerely yours Ron Jackman
found my girl -Johann Jonsson-
I don't need the site any more because I'm getting married and thanks to your site I found the one I wan't to spend rest of my life with. -Fatima Mae Polestico-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow