Wednesday 19 February 2014

Red dela Cruz - FHM 100% Hottie December 2012

Red dela Cruz has a fierceness in her that could easily seize a whole room’s attention. She can do something as simple and normal a task as getting from point A to point B (imagine her walking from the bathroom to the bedroom) and it will still likely get you fixated on her. You'll watch every sway of her arms, pout of her lips, and blink of her eyes.
It's the stuff of daydreams and, dare we say it, wet dreams.









































But what we fancy most about this morena stunner is that she’s the complete anti-thesis of the good ‘ol girl-next-door. Not only does she commands your complete attention, all thanks to her innate and perpetually oozing sex appeal, she's knows how to work her gifts. See how she bends her killer curves, how she pouts those luscious lips.

And when our photographer signals to start the shoot—yes, we’re not yet talking about her 100% Hottie shoot, the result of which you're about to witness, this is just Red walking in at the studio—Red starts to strip...and that rendered us speechless. Why? See for yourselves.


Look like you’ve become quite a pro when it comes to doing sexy shoots. You really aced this one.
I was really nervous when I was first doing it. Until the point came when I got used to it. And with my experience as part of the Premiere Vixens, masasanay ka talaga.

Can you tell us how your modeling career began?
I started modeling when I was 15. Back then, I joined pageants and I also got casting jobs with TV shows, mostly teleseryes.

What kind of roles did you have?
Most of the time, I get roles na more of at the antagonist’s side. Minsan, kakampi ako ng kontrabida. Yunglook ko raw kasi mas mukhang pang-kontrabida.

But you’re no maldita in real life, right? 
No, once you get to know me better, I really treat people nicely.

And you're not a snob, right?
No, not really. Well, it depends on the person I’m talking to. If they’re rude and all, it’ll be another story.

What’s the proper way of getting your attention?
Kausapin ninyo lang ako. Mahiyain kasi talaga ako, and sometimes it gives people the wrong signal, na snobako, but hindi talaga.

What would you be doing now if you weren't a modeling?
I’m still finishing my studies. I’m taking up Tourism.
Interesting. Tourism seems to be a popular course among models. Do you aspire to become a flight attendant as well?
Well, sana! I love to travel, sobra.

Among the places you’ve visited, where did you fell in love the most?
Australia.

And why down under?
Well, that’s where my boyfriend lives, for one. Ha ha!

Fair enough. What’s the most memorable thing about Australia?
The city! Lalo na nung we went around, nalibot ko from Sydney to Queensland. The modern vibe it gives you, maganda siya.

How about the places you still have to check on your bucket list?
London. Nagagandahan talaga ako sa kanya kapag nakikita ko. After London, I’ll definitely hop a ride to Paris. 

Do guys need to date their girls to romantic and, ehem, expensive places to impress them?
Well, for me, it’s not that important. Hindi naman niya ako kailangang dalin sa kung anumang lugar. Ipakita niya lang sa akin na he’ll take good care of me. But if he really wants to take me to a tour of Paris, then why not? Ha ha!
What qualities do you look for in a guy?
Siyempre dapat mabait, sweet, and he should always be there to show his support for me.
The search for this year’s Premiere Vixens is nearing its finale? Are you excited?
Yes. I never expected to get into the Top Seven. I’m really thankful, and all of us naman are deserving na manaloNakita ko naman kung anong ginawa nila since day one and I know na deserving din sila.

If you were to choose one Vixen from your batch to be the winner, who’ll be the lucky girl?
Siguro si Akiko. Siya kasi yung pinaka-ka-close ko sa batch namin, Mabait siya and totoong tao.

Since you're a Premiere Vixen, how do you define sexy?
Topless.
That's it? Let's try this: What's the difference between sexy and bastos?
Siguro you should just stay classy while being sexy. Beyond that, it's bastos.
Last question: How would you describe Red dela Cruz?
Red's a fun girl who knows what she wants and how to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow