Wednesday 19 February 2014

Maica Palo - FHM Online Babe February 2014

Let’s be honest here: We all have an ideal woman. Some like cutie chinitas, while others prefer classy mestizas. Some like ‘em bosom-y (boobs!) while others like ‘em bouncy (butts!).  At the end of the day, however, we all pretty much go for the same distinct class of women who can easily stand out among the rest of the female kind.






You know her. She's the perfect combination of sexy and nice; someone you could have a crazy sexy time with also but has the know-how to converse and laugh with you all night long. She’s the best of both worlds, if you may. To put it bluntly, we’re talking about the qualities of the perfect girl-next-door, and we just found one in the form of this month’s FHM Online Babe, 21-year-old model and Tanduay 2014 Calendar BabeMaica Palo.
Do you see it? Her sweet little smirk can make you go bananas.  You’re gonna wanna wish you can have her for dinner,este, take her to dinner sometime. We have tons of other good things to say about Maica, but why don't you just discover them yourselves by eavesdropping on our short chat below.
Hi Maica! How did you find the shoot?F-U-N! It's a bit tiring but I guess that's normal. Ugh, I only ate barbeque yesterday, so after the shoot todo lamon na ako sa sobrang gutom. Siyempre kailangan maliit ang tummy during the shoot.  
What was your favorite layout?
The one where I wore the nerdy glasses, a hanging blouse, black undies, and blue high socks kasi that's my dream concept ehNasa list ko siya ng mga gusto kong i-shoot kasi lagi na lang bikini, medyo nakasasawa na.

We agree. Did you do anything else to prepare for this shoot?
Wala naman na. I just went on a diet a week before the shoot. Less water and more work-out talaga ako. Tiis-ganda para maganda ang outcome ng photos.

And your tiis-ganda worked! How long have you been modeling?
Basta natatandaan ko lang 16 or 17 ako nung mag-start ako mag-go-see and auditon. Ambisyosa kasi ako na maging model, ha ha! Pero pinush ko talaga kaya eto ako ngayon, mag-fa-five years na sa industriya.
What was it like for you back then?
One thing I remember when I was starting out, lagi kong kasama ang mama ko every time I go to auditions. First audition ko was for the MYX VJ search. Mukha akong tanga dahil hindi ko alam gagawin ko, as in totally clueless! Kaya at that time hindi ako nakuha.

And now you can nail anything, like this year's Tanduay Calendar Girls...
Of course I feel so blessed and thankful. Even though pasaway ako minsan kay Papa Jesus, He's always been there to guide and bless me. He never stops surprising me. Hindi ko kasi ine-expect na makukuha talaga ako for the Tanduay calendar.

Is it weird seeing yourself in a calendar?
A big no! Pangarap ko kaya magkaroon ngcalendar na naka-bikini ako, ha ha! 

Speaking of Tanduay, are you fond of drinking? 
Not that much. I'm not really a big drinker but I like the taste of Tanduay Ice, parangjuice langSarap!  

How many bottles can you consume in one night?
Like i said, hindi talaga ako mahilig uminom, occasional lang.

We're sensing something really regrettable happened to you...
Nakakahiya man sabihin, pero sige. I was on a date with someone special before, and we ended up having a couple of drinks. After a while bigla akong nakatulog, as in talagang natulugan ko siyaAt paggising ko the next morningnasa bahay na ako. The whole nighthinintay niya ko magising pero ayaw ko raw talagang gumising. Binuhat niya na lang ako at hinatid na lang ako sa bahay. Kind of weird, noh?
Such a gentleman! What do you do when you're not modeling?
I'm a full-time student and a part-time model. I have more time for school than work. Mahirap pagsabayin pero nakayanan ko for four years. I'm graduating this April as a Tourism student. Hopefully, more projects paafter I graduate.

And what of your downtime?
Pampering myself lang. Either I'm having my manicure and pedicure, footspa, massage and/or facial. But what I really consider as a fun time  is when I'm with my family and friends. I feel so happy and secure kapag kasama ko sila. Real friends tinutukoy ko ha!

We're celebrating love this month! What's your idea of a perfect date? Hay, oo nga! Valentine's na pala! I would prefer to spend Valentines in Paris, in front of the Eiffel Tower.May candle light dinner, and may banda in front kung saan kami kumakain. That would be perfect. 
Sounds romantic—and expensive! What do you usually look for in a guy?
I'll enumerate them ha. He has to have a good sense of humor. He has to be romantic in an old-fashioned way—opening the door, sending me a bunch of flowers, writing me poems, giving me chocolates. He has to be gutsy and respectful of my mother. He has to be an animal lover and support me for what I believe in.
It'll be nice if he can cook me dinner, and will still tell me that I look beautiful even when I'm feeling bloated. I'd also love it if we can simply cuddle without having things elevating into something more sensual.

Are your turn-offs also that many?
Well, poor personal hygiene, bad table manners, and sleaziness. I also hate bullies and guys with bad temper. Of course I hate guys who are unfaithful to their partners. I also don't like men who have posters of naked women on their bedroom walls.
You obviously demand a lot, but are you good for it? We mean, how are you as girlfriend?
I'm a sweet, caring, supportive, and a very honest girlfriend. I'll admit that sometimes I get jealous pero that's normal naman. And for the record, loyalako, stick to one!

And when it comes to MOMOL time?
Of course, I want to be kissed with affection. I like French kisses, but again with feelings dapat!
Now we're talking. Other than your lips, where do you want to be kissed?
My boobs. Ooops! Ha ha!

Finish this sentence: A mind blowing sex is when_________.
We play hooky and make love on the sofa. Being "bad" for a  day will give you a huge adrenaline rush! Also, having the house to yourselves for some out-in-the-open action can make you feel like nookie-crazed newlyweds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow